Easy Vanilla Rice Pudding
- 2/3 c. uncooked Black Fox Brand Rice
- 4 c. Milk
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine and stir rice and milk in the rice cooker bowl.
- Close the cooker lid and set for the Porridge cycle.
- When the rice cooker switches to the "Keep Warm" cycle, open the rice cooker, and add the sugar and vanilla, and stir until combined.
- Close the cover and reset for a second Porridge cycle. Stir every 15-20 minutes until the desired consistency is reached. Rice mixture will thicken as it cools. If is comes out too thick, just add more milk.
- Serve warm or cool, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- When cold, cover with plastic wrap and store for up to 4 days.
- You can top with cinnamon and or fruit if desired.